Speak Dog Essentials Programme
Speak Dog Essentials!
A self-paced course designed for dog-loving humans introducing the glorious world of canine instincts and language to enable a deeper relationship and iron out problem behaviours!
Speak Dog Essentials is the right fit for you if you:
- Are experiencing behavioural issues with your beloved canine companion and you are not comfortable with some of the other advice you’ve been given thus far, or it hasn’t worked
- Work with other people’s dogs such as a dog walker or groomer
- Don’t feel your issues are too serious and you’re really curious about how deep your relationship with your dog can be
- Want the best for your dog
- Feel concerned about your dog’s nervousness or anxiety, their inability to relax, their pulling on the lead, they way they shadow you around the homer rather than chilling out
- Have a dog who doesn’t come when called
- Have a dog who is picky about food
- Have a dog who doesn’t like to be left at home
- Have the time to really throw yourself into learning about the natural canine language they are constantly using but unless we recognise it, it goes over our heads!
This self-paced online course is for anyone interested in WHY their puppy, rescue or older dog is doing what they are doing and how we can teach them to choose more acceptable behaviours!
How does it work?
- You start online and at your own pace, watching my videos and presentations and seeing videos of dogs demonstrating the key rituals by which they live their lives.
- You are able to access the presentations and print off the action points from each module so that you can easily remember what to do… some of the strategies I recommend ask you to step away from seeing things as a human, and step towards the natural instinct of the animal who lives in your house, the dog.
- You will start to see changes in your dog from the very beginning, sometimes this is subtle and sometimes it can be huge!
- Either way you keep going through the 9 modules and diving deeper into the canine species
- I do not promise a quick fix. But I do promise fascinating information based on the true nature of a canine and proven strategies to help you and your dog understand each other better, creating a more beautiful bond
- I am not a dog trainer, I’m a dog behaviour coach for people and my mission is to help you and your dog achieve the best possible foundational relationship which brings you both so much joy.
- Working through Speak Dog Essentials will transform your relationship with your dog, bring harmony to your household and help you experience the beautiful and unique human/canine bond.
“Ali, I loved it all! I learnt so many things that help with my work with dogs. The course is professional and engaging. You have a fab learning style. Just brilliant.”
What do you get when you sign up?
- Instant access to the 9 modules, which include educational videos, quizzes and actionable strategies for you to help your dog and yourself. I cannot wait for you to experience how learning the language of your dog will help them relax and be their happiest self. I’m also keen to share with you how we affect our dog’s behaviours… with our actions, our energy, our mindset, so look out for the modules to help with these aspects and support with staying on track. You have the ability to rewatch as much as you need to
- Printable downloads of the slides
- Printable Action Points so the entire family can be doing the same thing!
Speak Dog Essentials costs £147
“I am ever so happy with Speak Dog Essentials, I have never understood dog behaviour before and really did not realise how obvious and easy it is to understand and put into practice. This will certainly help me with my career whether I’m walking dogs, working in veterinary or even meeting a friend who has a dog. It makes me happy that I can now see to the dogs’ needs to make their life as nice and fulfilling as possible. Thank you so much!!!”
Megan, dog walker
“Thank you so much for this. I now understand dogs so much better than I ever had before. This has shown me my obvious mistakes and I'm excited for a new chapter with dogs. I will put Dog Speaking into action to benefit the dogs, their owners, and me. I love walking dogs and would love to have my own. This will definitely give me more confidence to take on more challenging dogs to walk with for my clients and finally to get my own. I absolutely love it!! Thank you.”
Megan, Dog Walker
“Hi Ali, we have nearly finished module 2 - will do the last bit tonight….and WOW, already we can see the difference. It’s really quite amazing. We have some questions to discuss in the zoom! BUT we get it. THANK YOU. Sooooo much to discuss!!!”
Sophie, South West London
“We are doing some good gentle lead walking around the house and garden. He is already being much less barky off the balcony but now that I have watched module 4, I know how to deal with it when it happens again which it just did! I said thank you, I went out to support him, said good boy and walked away. He didn't bark again! Extraordinary!”
Sara, North London